Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Day Thoughts

The new year is upon us all once again. 2009 has flown by and now 2010 has been welcomed. Along with new years resolutions, new diets and promises, many people resume school in the spring from their winter brakes. Others in college start a new semester. As far as my first class of this semester I got to class late because I looked at the time wrong. I was so lost and the light were off- I hate when you're lost in a class because it becomes so stressful.
I thought I missed the handing out of the syllabus and introduction but luckily its all online. My teacher seems very helpful yet I think I will be having to give this class more effort than the others as this one is actually towards what I hope will become my teaching career. It seems like a lot of work and I've never really known any teacher to do a lesson plan but hopefully it will embark me into a new journey of a different teaching style. I hope to accomplish many things this semester in this class as well as all my other classes but most of all I will be trying my best so that I could get an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment