Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blog #2: Reaction to "Salvation"

I was very intrigued by this story. As I started reading I read at a normal pace but then I just got so into it and started reading fast as if the Narrator was explaining it directly to me and rushing the story. The child was waiting to see Jesus, but the boy didn't understand that he wouldn't physically see him so he decided he wouldn't lie about it. After a while, everyone was still waiting on him and he just gave up and lied and said he saw Jesus to make everyone else happy. I think this is quite common with myself, and I'm sure with a lot of people. You want to make someone happy so you lie. He did have to deal with the guilt and that made him feel bad that's why he started crying but hopefully, he did end up telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment