Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog #8- Why we Crave Horror Movies

I have always liked the author Stephen King. Stephen King reminds me of Tim Burton as they both like weird horror movies with a rather odd plot. Stephen King talks about how we as people go to the movies and we not only watch but we pay to watch horror movies. He explains that there must be something wrong with us because who would want to pay to watch killings and murder and violence? I totally agree with him, I think that, in my opinion, if someone goes to watch these types of movies they, themselves are planning on how to kill others and they want to know what are the most effective methods of not getting caught or how to do it. I think however that we all are sick or have some kind of mental sickness because if you don't watch horror movies you must have, at one point in your life had a bad thought about someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment